- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Latest Articles & Tips On Exterior Cleaning
Dispelling The Top 3 Myths About Dryer Vent Cleaning
Ask any homeowner who has had dryer vent cleaning, and they'll rave about the benefits. Unfortunately, it seems to be the misinformed property owners who haven't ever used this type of service who se […]
Top Uses For A Pressure Washer In Syracuse
People have certainly found some unique ways to utilize pressure washing from cutting fruit, pumpkin carving, or even scaling fish. While these ideas are fun, we at CNY Softwash & Pressure Washing wa […]